Twice I have bought chicken livers and found disgusting (organs) ?of some kind in them .What are they and where is your quality control !
I tried contacting in a friendlier manner but could not find a way. Perdue , if I were you I would not want this photo on line ! The livers don't taste the way they did at one time , spatter more when fried, and are generally of poor quality, with shredded long pieces with more fat that needs to be trimmed.
The last time I cooked them my husband, who loves chicken liver, said they left a nasty aftertaste .You've lost a customer.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Perdue Chicken Livers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "I bought some Purdue chicken at BJs club, because I like Purdue, and taste gooood! When I opened it I found feathers still in the bird, fire all Bosses, and let..."
- "After working for perdue I have seen it all, 7day old meat that you couldn't stand next to mainly wings and drums. to fecies in trim along with organs and other forms..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "Several months ago I agreed to receive a promotional package in the mail. If I took the offer I would pay so much a month and receive big discounts at..."
- "I was charged a price for a pair of soccer shoes that was on the display for a lesser price when I brought it to the cashiers attention he argued..."