Twice I have bought chicken livers and found disgusting (organs) ?of some kind in them .What are they and where is your quality control !
I tried contacting in a friendlier manner but could not find a way. Perdue , if I were you I would not want this photo on line ! The livers don't taste the way they did at one time , spatter more when fried, and are generally of poor quality, with shredded long pieces with more fat that needs to be trimmed.
The last time I cooked them my husband, who loves chicken liver, said they left a nasty aftertaste .You've lost a customer.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Perdue Chicken Livers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently purchased a $15 whole roaster chicken with pop-up timer. I figured that Purdue would be a good name. I cooked it right to the pop up..."
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "My Perdue oven roaster is green. Wtf?..."
- "For 5 days we were asking Aarons to rent us a bedroom new bedroom set. finely on the 6th day they sent a used bedroom set that was not the..."
- "My insurance company reccommend this servicemaster company as a program provider for a water damage i had. Poor communication from the office, i don;t think the lady in the office..."
- "AAG purchased a 6 year old debt from Wells Fargo. The debt was last reported by Wells Fargo as $23,779 in November 2009. As soon as AAG bought it, the..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."