Leonardtown, Maryland

Twice I have bought chicken livers and found disgusting (organs) ?of some kind in them .What are they and where is your quality control !

I tried contacting in a friendlier manner but could not find a way. Perdue , if I were you I would not want this photo on line ! The livers don't taste the way they did at one time , spatter more when fried, and are generally of poor quality, with shredded long pieces with more fat that needs to be trimmed.

The last time I cooked them my husband, who loves chicken liver, said they left a nasty aftertaste .You've lost a customer.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of perdue farms chicken from Perdue Farms and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Perdue Farms to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Perdue Farms for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Perdue Farms?

Comments