The recent ads on tv must have been filmed by blind people.The chickens don't even look healthy drinking their "special water".

They are not proportionate in size of body, their feathers look sparse and ill. Saddest looking chickens health wise that I have ever seen. Why they thought filming unnatural, unhealthy chickens is beyond me. I know I would never buy their products, as I raised chickens and know what a healthy chicken looks like, and NONE of theirs in the commercials look healthy, feather wise, and body shape.

I have never seen a chicken in that odd shape that they show on their commercials.

Terrible ads that show how sick and poorly these chickens are really doing, no matter what is in the water.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of commercial from Perdue Farms. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Perdue Farms to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Perdue Farms for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Perdue Farms?

Comments

Rockingham, North Carolina, United States #1226037

Perdue is deplorable!I worked there for 2 months and could tell a lot on how disgusting this company is from the chickens, to the employees, and to consumers.

Instead I'll just leave it at, I haven't ate chicken since my departure.The chickens advertised on the commercials are not an accurate representation of the reality for those birds.

Bridgewater, Massachusetts, United States #1218520

Perdue says it doesn't give antibiotics to the chickens, ok. How about growth hormones? How about the corn that's used to feed them is it GMO corn?