100% full Not resolved
2.4
Additional Fees

I recently purchased a $15 whole roaster chicken with pop-up timer.I figured that Purdue would be a good name.

I cooked it right to the pop up and pulled from the oven and let it rest just a minute or two. Plenty moist but chews like rubber - really weird and not like chicken meat. Not sure what Purdue is feeding or how they are housing the chickens to create this bizarre texture but I see others have already complained of same.

I wrote Purdue through their website and took picture of the wrapper and I have heard NOTHING.They have lost me as a customer and all the family and friends that I tell.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of perdue farms chicken from Perdue Farms and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Perdue Farms to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most being a good brand. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Perdue Farms for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Perdue Farms?

Comments