Review about Perdue Farms Oven Ready Whole Seasoned Roaster from Mount Airy, Maryland
I recently bought a prepared roaster in the bag.And to my shock when I cut open the bird the meat was GREEN!! And it's my understanding that this is a byproduct of the fast growth rate these birds are subject to.And it is also my understanding from a chicken processor that this is a sign of CANCER in the bird.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Perdue Farms Oven Ready Whole Seasoned Roaster
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical. However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "I placed an order on Aug 14, 2015. Today is Oct 29th. After 2 phone calls and 4 emails, I still have not gotten my order, and now they are..."
- "Do not buy purses. A Michael Kors purse code blue coming thru after about 2 weeks and it was out of the warranty. And they said they only accept returns..."
- "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."