Review about Perdue Farms Oven Ready Whole Seasoned Roaster from Mount Airy, Maryland
I recently bought a prepared roaster in the bag.And to my shock when I cut open the bird the meat was GREEN!! And it's my understanding that this is a byproduct of the fast growth rate these birds are subject to.And it is also my understanding from a chicken processor that this is a sign of CANCER in the bird.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Perdue Farms Oven Ready Whole Seasoned Roaster
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "What's going on at Perdue?We recently bought chicken thighs at our local pathmark supermarket. There is so much fat tucked underneath the actual thigh that it adds substantial weight to..."
- "I recently purchased a $15 whole roaster chicken with pop-up timer. I figured that Purdue would be a good name. I cooked it right to the pop up..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "My boyfriend's family and I booked a place in Brooklyn for 1 night. I gave the place a 1 star because it was absolutely disgustingly dirty (have photos for proof)...."
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "we had cabinets delivered damaged, broken and the customer service sucks. we have to delay our job three times now before of the damages to these cabinets. i would never..."