Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees

December 2016 I ordered breakfast from my cafeteria at my office complex and it comes with sausage links.I was working on my second link and bit into it and something was so hard it broke two teeth that I bit down with.

The upper and lower. I want to add i have only ever had a cavity - my teeth are/were strong and healthy. I had to leave work for an emergency dental appointment and needed two crowns. I contacted Perdue after paying the high deductibles and exhausting my insurance and gave them the product information (the cafeteria owner gave me the information) I had also taken a picture of the food after I had to spit out th sausage.

They had me have my dentist fill out a form which talked about my injury and if it was related. Of course it was and he stated that. I called today to follow up and they said it's denied bcuz I didn't send the original piece of meat back. There was a bone or something hard to break two of my teeth.

I bit into it and spit it out and they will not reimburse me for the costs.Terrible and just wrong.

Review about: Perdue Farms Sausage.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Perdue Farms?

Comments